Oct 22, 2010

Chapter One
 - Friday , 22nd Oct. 2010
 
 I'm re-organizing my blog . It's in a mess because this blog is being abandon by me due to my PMR examination . Since PMR has ended two-or is it three-weeks ago , now i have the chance to edit everything . I'm getting lazier to update this blog . I don't really know what's on my mind . I think about everything till I think that I have gone mad . Maybe I need some break . If only I have enough money to go travel somewhere more peaceful . Some people said ,  ' Health is more important than money ' . Well I should say that I'm not agreed . Like hey , health is important , but if you don't have money , how can you live ? No money to buy food , no money to buy medicines if you're sick . I'll say that's not healthy . 
- - -
I'm reading what I wrote . Oh-kay , I think I'm getting a bit umm emotional and mad here ? I talked nonsense . Huh . Maybe my writing is effected by the surroundings . I think I should stop now . There is still tomorrow tho . 

No comments: